Monday 26 August 2013

Obscure Couture Shoot

Another photo shoot today! This time for Glasgow Uni magazine for a feature they are doing on the amazing brand Obscure Couture! (www.obscure-couture.com) 
o

A little sneak preview of the day!
o
It was a lovely day with a great team working together, 3 models a blonde, brunette & red head which worked out really well! Milly Douglas was organising the day on behalf of Glasgow Uni Mag, & done a great job bringing everyone together & keeping the day flowing! The Obscure Couture clothes are amazing, really edgy so we were able to have a bit of fun with the pictures. Unfortunately one of the models, Kotryna was having to rush off to another casting so we were a bit tight on time, so for quickness I just styled her hair in to a sleek pony tail. It looked good with the theme of the pictures, but I had loads of other ideas I would have loved to try out! That's just the way shoots tend to go though, there's always obstacles to work round. 
o
Kotryna
o
For my second model, Kirstin I went for a look I really like at the moment, very sleek through the top until about eye level then a mass of texture. I loved doing this as it's quite an unusual look, & not something I would get to do in the salon day to day! 
o
Kirstin
o
For my final model Taylor, I styled her hair in to big, loose curls as the girls wanted to go for a slightly softer look. Taylor has an amazing mane as you can see! We all had total hair envy.
o
Taylor
o
I pinched my brother's camera & was planning on getting my own behind the scenes pictures today, but I had ordered a new memory card for it that never arrived on time. Our lovely & talented make up artist for the day Debbie (www.debbie-bowie.com) is kindly going to send me over a couple she captured :)! Debbie done an amazing job with the makeup, & we're already discussing what else we can get up to together. Thalia Kemp was the photographer today, & just through a sneak peek on the camera the pictures already look amazing!
o
The Obscure Couture HQ was just amazing, they had the best decor as you can see from the cool chandelier! It was great getting to see how all these incredible pieces are made, we all left totally inspired. You'll probably be able to spot who was working on this shoot tomorrow walking about in crazy outfits full of attitude ;)!
o








Peace & Love,


2 comments: