Sunday 4 August 2013

Hello & welcome..

Fashion obsessed, day dreaming hairdresser, living in the much overlooked Paisley.
o
This is me.. 
.. on a sunny day picking Raspberries :)
o
Paisley is an amazing place, full of funny old stories, amazing buildings & some of the quirkiest and best folk you could ever meet! I hope to capture the famous Paisley spirit with this blog, & hopefully you'll fall in love with our wee town, just like I have :).
o
I have noticed that most big style blogs focus on busy city centres, so I thought I'd set myself a bit of a challenge. I know a lot of amazingly talented creatives that stay around Renfrewshire, so I'm going to take it upon myself to introduce them to you! 
o
o
I will be featuring local bars, shops, attractions & also street style section for Paisley & surrounding areas, as well as putting the spotlight on various local creatives! If you are interested in making an appearance, drop me a wee mail at thesestreets@hotmail.co.uk
o
Peace & love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment